October 18 - October 21, 2018
|Depart Hyannis||Arrive Edgartown||Depart Edgartown||Arrive Hyannis|
|9:25 am||11:00 am||11:10 am||12:10 pm|
|12:30 pm||1:30 pm||1:55 pm||2:55 pm|
|3:15 pm||4:15 pm||4:30 pm||6:00 pm|
The Martha’s Vineyard Food & Wine Festival which takes place October 17-21, 2018 is the flagship food, wine and drink festival of Martha’s Vineyard. This 4-day celebration of the senses stays rooted in the Island’s rich tradition of farming and fishing, providing memorable experiences that showcase the tastes and talents of skilled island-based chefs, growers, oyster producers and the artisans they work with, adding visiting culinary luminaries, winemakers, sommeliers from around the world.
Set against the breathtaking backdrop of the island, Martha’s Vineyard Food and Wine Festival features a weekend of exclusive and savory events, dinners, tastings and seminars that will draw over 1,500 wine lovers and foodies.
A few of the featured events of the weekend include:
- Somm Throw Down – A face-off of three wine personalities to battle for the ultimate pairing of wine and food,
- Oh Shucks! – Oysters fresh from the Vineyard’s highest quality oyster farms, paired with perfect pours
- Grand Tasting – Located on the Great Lawn of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, the Grand Tasting is the culmination of the weekend’s celebration of Sea, Farm & Vine, showcasing winemakers, spirits, breweries, gourmet foods, and restaurants;
- Lobsterpalooza! – A celebration of one of New England’s most classic dishes, hosted by Yankee Magazine’s Senior Food Editor Amy Traverso, this event pairs 3 different types of lobster rolls with perfect pours;
- Martha’s Vineyard Brunch Run – A 5K/10K Run/Walk to start your Sunday at Martha’s Vineyard Food and Wine Festival. The course will be nothing short of spectacular with a red carpet finish. Everyone will receive a custom finisher medal, custom commemorative brunch glass, brunch nibbles and refreshing beverages;
- and more!
For reservations, please select ‘Martha’s Vineyard Wine Festival’
from booking form above
For more information, roster of participating chefs, schedule of events or tickets to the Martha’s Vineyard Food and Wine Festival visit mvfoodandwine.com.
Celebrating eleven successful years, Martha’s Vineyard Food and Wine Festival is an annual event with a mission – presented by the Edgartown Board of Trade with a portion of the proceeds benefitting two local organizations dedicated to helping the community thrive: Island Grown Schools and the Agricultural Society’s Farmers Program.
About Edgartown Board of Trade
Edgartown Board of Trade is the principle voice for business in the Town of Edgartown. It is dedicated to fostering an economic climate that enhances and improves the quality of life in the community and it will work to accomplish these tasks while protecting the historic character of the town, the natural beauty and its sense of community.